Monday, January 12, 2015

DEPTH OF FIELD REFLECTION

     The strongest aspect of my work was the rope where I made the rope really clear and then the background which was the window blurry.  The objective was to make the front or the back focused and then the opposite to be blurry.  In the rope picture I think I achieved that by having the front focused and the back blurry.  The aspect of my work that can be improved on is making it more focused and clearer.  
     The easy part about this art activity was the actual picture taking and then developing it.  The difficult part was choosing the picture on the role that was most focused or most blurry.  Also, the part where you had to develop was difficult because of the test strips and trial and error.
     I demonstrated the objective by creating depth of field.  In my second picture the background was focused while the fence that was in front was blurry.  If I could do this art activity again I would try to have my images be focused in more and be more crisper.  Thats the thing that I would do differently if I could do this project over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment