Monday, January 12, 2015

LAYERS REFLECTION

      The strongest aspect of my work was the location I chose to take my pictures which was the staircase in my house.  Also I think that my layers lined up rely well with each other and they over lapped right on top of each other.  The aspect of my work I can improve on is the color of my pictures because they turned out a little yellow and weren't that bright because I took them in bad lightening.  I would fix it by fixing the lightening in my house because no matter what I did on photoshop the brightness and colorization couldn't be fixed. 
     The easy thing about this activity was coloring the dog in in photoshop when you got the layers lined up.  The difficult about this was taking the pictures of my dog because he wouldn't listen or stay still on the stairs.  It was also difficult to edit and make all different layers in photoshop.  
     I demonstrated the objective in the layers project by creating multiple pictures of my dog on the one staircase and made it look like he was running down the stairs.  If I could do this again the only thing I would do differently was the lighting because there was no way I could fix it on photoshop because it was so bad and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment