Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Motion and Light Reflection     

     The strongest aspect of my project is the coloring I chose to change in photoshop.  By changing the color is gave my pieces a different look and feeling which I enjoyed.  The aspect of my work that can be improved on is trying different things inside photoshop and experimenting more.  I need to get more comfortable with the program and then I think I will be able to create better images and more interesting products.  I also could improve on being able to take more pictures and trying different viewpoints or angles for the same image.  I'm not quite sure what things are going to come out good yet and what is going to look the best so those are the areas where I need improvement on.     The thing that was easy about the motion and light project was the uploading to the blog and playing around with the editing in photoshop.  The thing that was most difficult was having to take the pictures and then going through them and picking.  Overall the most difficult part was having to take the pictures because the light one it needed to be dark and you needed to be quick in able to capture the image you were trying to take.       I demonstrated the objects in the activity by going in the dark so the light would show up and be vivid.  Then for the motion by taking candid photos of my friends when they weren't expecting it.  It showed movement because they weren't standing still and posing.  If I could do this again I would have different photo options and take more so I would have more options to choose from.    

2 comments:

  1. Time: 1 (contact sheet missing)
    Comp: 3
    Motion: 2 (Stop is not really represented clearly)
    Print Production: 3
    Print Quality: 3
    Blog: 2 (What did you adjust on your camera to achieve the objective? Get more technical.)
    14= D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time: 3
    Comp: 3
    Motion: 2 (Stop is not really represented clearly)
    Print Production: 4
    Print Quality: 3
    Blog: 2 (What did you adjust on your camera to achieve the objective? Get more technical.)
    17=C

    ReplyDelete