Thursday, December 11, 2014

SCALE REFLECTION

     The strongest aspect of my work is my ability to make two objects look like they were doing something when they really weren't and was not touching.  With my dog i made it look like he was in a cup and for the nutcracker it looked like he was drinking wine.  I think I got the objects close enough and made it look somewhat realistic.  The aspect of work I can improve on is the clearness and sharpness and making the colors brighter.  The resolution can be improved on as well.
     The thing that was easy about this project was having to shoot and take the pictures.  Taking these pictures allowed you to do almost anything you wanted and giving you creative freedom.  The hardest part was having to adjust your objects and find the right angle so the picture came out the way you wanted them too.  Also it was hard to have my dog stay still because he likes to move and adjusting him was difficult.
     I demonstrated the objective in this art activity through my pictures and making things look larger than they actually.  The cupped look huge so it looked like my dog was inside the cup.  If I could do this art activity again I would use different angles to get a different effect and picture look.   




1 comment:

  1. Time: 3
    Comp: 2
    Scale: 3
    Print Production: 4
    Print Quality: 3 (nutcracker very green, dog is yellow. Check your levels and color balance)
    Blog: 2 (Get more technical, explain what you physically did when take photo to get affect. Use Vocab)
    17= C

    ReplyDelete