Friday, December 19, 2014

REFLECTION FOR COLORIZED

     The strongest aspect of my work was making my hair purple.  I changed it from dark brown to bright purple while still making it look like hair.  Im really happy on how it turned out and looked in the end.  Also my eyes came out strong by making them loo red.  The aspect of work I can improve on is making sure the color is closer to the area of where I'm actually putting it and having it line up better.  Some of the lines or paint color didn't lay well on top of each other either. 
     The part that was easy about this activity was that it was a selfie and it was taken prior and I already had the pictures and I just had to choose which one I wanted to use.  This was so much easier than having to take a bunch of pictures and looking through them and seeing which ones came out better than others. The part that was difficult about this activity was making the layers and making sure you didn't use your original copy.  Also it was difficult to undo things that you messed up and erasing your previous move on photoshop.    
     I demonstrated the objective in this activity because I made all of my features a different color that was unrealistic.  Like my hair bright purple, eyebrows blue, eyes red, and lips bright pink.  I then went further and changed my jacket to green and they were all fake looking colors.  I demonstrated this by using photoshop and editing it with the adjustments.  If I could do this activity again I would try a different approach and do different colors and have it look like a more natural edit.  And make it  more specific to the actual area I was trying to change.   






2 comments:

  1. Time: 1 (contact sheet)
    Comp: 4
    Colorize: 2 -Very choppy in places. Craftsmanship is key to creating a seamless illusion.
    Print Production: 3
    Print Quality: 4
    Blog: 2 - Explain technical process. HOW did you actually demonstrate the objective in photoshop? What tools in photoshop were used to get the effect? Vocab.
    16= C-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time: 4
    Comp: 4
    Colorize: 2 -Very choppy in places. Craftsmanship is key to creating a seamless illusion.
    Print Production: 4
    Print Quality: 4
    Blog: 2 - Explain technical process. HOW did you actually demonstrate the objective in photoshop? What tools in photoshop were used to get the effect? Vocab.
    20=B

    ReplyDelete